Friday, April 15, 2011

What I am thankful for :)

I've been taking the big things in life and well...I need to be thankful. So therefore I'm thankful that I may be slightly sick but I'm not all the way sick. I'm thankful for fun students to teach, for a great place and the little things. Laughter with good friends and the chance to be a part of something amazing.

I'm thankful its warm...I'm thankful for running and Tae Kwon Do. Sometimes I have to step back when you think things are worse and realize they aren't as bad as they are. I can't wait for the warmer weather. In the mean time here's some stuff from an AMAZING spring break.



 The seat, looks like someone got hungry :)

The castle I stormed with others :) 

Outside the castle. 

 The Dead Sea, gorgeous day I must say

 Lemon drink with an umbrella, fantastic

Wonderful hotel I spent the day at :)


No comments: