Today I took a field trip with my students (picture to come I promise not of them but of the place). We tagged along with another grade which is fun because you can do those kinds of things in these schools. I still remember my Washington D.C. field trip. Those cool coach buses (we felt special). But that was in my home state :). Anyway we have been studying Rocks and Minerals and Earths' formation it was really awesome to see. My kids remembered how the earth is after my Apple experiment, well I used an apple to show it. They remembered I was pleased. We also got to go looking for fossils. Which for my bunch (and its fine) is looking for lizards, bugs, the occasional fossil, a rock, and don't forget climbing around. I got a lot of this is cool (I try to please). But those trips wear you done (and I'm NOT kidding) I'm exhausted an oh wait its Monday? Had an easy day though thankfully. Tomorrow well... we'll see how life is tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting week.
I got a taste of hospitality this last week I left my wallet at home at the Bubble Tea place near where I do Tae Kwon Do (good job!). But I told them and they said its fine so here's my advertisement for Juice Bang-Bang, quit snickering its Jordan. Anyway go their nice people and the Bubble Tea is AMAZING. My personal favorite is the Kiwi Lemonade, haven't tried the hot stuff yet since I'm always on the go there.
And oh yes, I'm still sore from my run, dear quads you need to get better so I can run again.
I got a taste of hospitality this last week I left my wallet at home at the Bubble Tea place near where I do Tae Kwon Do (good job!). But I told them and they said its fine so here's my advertisement for Juice Bang-Bang, quit snickering its Jordan. Anyway go their nice people and the Bubble Tea is AMAZING. My personal favorite is the Kiwi Lemonade, haven't tried the hot stuff yet since I'm always on the go there.
And oh yes, I'm still sore from my run, dear quads you need to get better so I can run again.

No comments:
Post a Comment