Friday, April 29, 2011

They're Back....

I feel like the Adams Family movie when I say that. Every year Jordan gets the invasion of the people from below us. They have money and they are able to escape the heat. I don't much blame them having lived their before. But that being said. Life here is miserable.

And that is an understatement. It does make life harder but who am I to complain? Life doesn't stop. I still dress the way I want and go about life. Thankfully its not during the school year and I don't deal with the commute even when they are still here. But I must take these things in stride and realize this is good for the economy and march along and not worry about what is going on.

And with all the hope is to not have a terribly hot summer :)

Oh and congrats to the Royals who got married and I wasn't around for the last one so this is kind of neat. Not saying I wrap my life around it but it is decently cool.



















No comments: