Life has been a wee bit...mmm hectic. I signed up to run and than realized I have a concert the night before (what was I thinking?). Two things I love MOST in the same weekend. AND it gets better I am doing Tae Kwon Do before the run. I hope I didn't do some jump wrong today I just couldn't get off the ground with my jumps. But that's training you just seem to hit walls once in a while. Thursday I'm gonna be light. Wednesday (treadmill?). This whole time change thing means running in the mornings well not gonna happen. The light just does NOT want to co-operate. I tried. I had some cool thing to say in French but I forgot.
Anyway I'm starting to learn the language (Talk about overload). WHAT WAS I THINKING? Again communication is key but WOW this language is hard. Props to you who know it. I'm not so sure I'll do well.
Till Friday :)
Anyway I'm starting to learn the language (Talk about overload). WHAT WAS I THINKING? Again communication is key but WOW this language is hard. Props to you who know it. I'm not so sure I'll do well.
Till Friday :)


No comments:
Post a Comment