Today I ran and made it home at a reasonable hour. Unlike last year I think I got home at 11 to stop overs later. Pegagsus never had straight shot flights to Ankara every day of the week. So we were stuck flying to the smaller airport on the Asian side. That being said I'm surprised I made it across the finish line. This year the opportunity to hit the pavement has not been much of an option. Treadmill, yes, Elliptical, yes, Tae Kwon Do, yes. I have to get up super early to run and some days there is no day light yet (eek!!). So therefore well running in the wee hours of the morning not so much. Anyway I did it.
I am sooo sore but I did it. Walked 2 minutes because I managed to get water up my nose. I was running with it (cool fact STOP and drink water or slow down don't continue running doesn't work) and managed to get it up my nose not in my mouth.
But in all seriousness running has been fun and I'm glad I did it. I enjoyed seeing the Dead Sea and being around people running. It was exhilarating like it always is. The adrenaline rush of being there around people who enjoy was exciting. Running a race is also compared in some texts. Running the race marked out for us. It has a new meaning every time. Not stopping (even when you get water up your nose :) ). And continuing slow and steady even when it seems things are whirling around next to you keep at it.
This isn't the water I got up my nose but its close enough to water down this way :)
I am sooo sore but I did it. Walked 2 minutes because I managed to get water up my nose. I was running with it (cool fact STOP and drink water or slow down don't continue running doesn't work) and managed to get it up my nose not in my mouth.
But in all seriousness running has been fun and I'm glad I did it. I enjoyed seeing the Dead Sea and being around people running. It was exhilarating like it always is. The adrenaline rush of being there around people who enjoy was exciting. Running a race is also compared in some texts. Running the race marked out for us. It has a new meaning every time. Not stopping (even when you get water up your nose :) ). And continuing slow and steady even when it seems things are whirling around next to you keep at it.
This isn't the water I got up my nose but its close enough to water down this way :)
Most people prefer a quick drink :)


No comments:
Post a Comment