Monday, August 30, 2010

TaKiNg ThInGs FoR gRaNiTe

I tilted this for a reason....water....who doesn't live without it? We all need it, drinking, washing hands, cleaning etc. In the place where I am it is sparse. There is very little. Often times it is very easy to run out. And without thinking it messes up. And we complain....but what would a life be life without Him? That was the thought I pondered as I walked to school. Without water we couldn't do a whole lot, washing dishes, clothes etc, without J.C. we don't have an eternity. We have nothing.

So without water...we can't do much, without J.C. we are dead...I find it parallel and interesting to live here sometimes when there's thing in the west we need to thrive and do and here there are people who live on nothing. And have their basics. I long and yearn to live like that but its a lifestyle and an adjustment. So far...it hasn't happened yet but we'll see :)

Till than...water is back but just a thought :)

No comments: