Ok heres to my admittance of the older stuff in life....I really like it...just to throw that out there...
Anyways. Wow I've been busy. Went on a trip...enclosed is one my favorite pictures. Looks like someone tried to throw me in or something :)
I've also been to a party for some high class people. I don't think I belong there. But its fun. I am sure I embarrassed a few...such is life.
Easter was pretty awesome....and thats about it. Since than I've been sick a lot and can't seem to shake this cold that I've had....I just don't get it.
One thing I've been pondering is prayer and the depths of our prayers. How we should pray. What it consists of etc. I'm just interested in studies now that I've got some free time :).
I know this isn't a time of many words but pictures describe them all..
No comments:
Post a Comment