Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dedication to what I do



So there are some good things about what I do. Including wonderful parties from students. Embassy ones to exact. Something I never envisioned. Its pretty neat. So this was one for a country I have a connection too. So fun. So fun to use my limited Arabic with the people I was interacting with. Such a great thing to be able to see kids outside of the classroom.

Anyway It was a good weekend. Picnic filled, sun burned and some American football. Yes I caught the ball twice! You should be proud this un-cordinated musician type actually caught one or two. I can run I ran track in high school. Though I think the sprinting I did I may have injured my hamstring. Gotta be careful. I love sprinting. Though I'm not fast enough. I love running in general and playing games, even though I'm really bad at most of them. But I enjoy it thats the important part.

Oh how I love worship music. I could listen to it all day. The Parachute Band is one of my favorites. I also write songs, etc. Secrets out now :)

No comments: