This song was written by Rich Mullins and I take hold in it when I think about what is to come:
My Deliverer
Joseph took his wife and her child and they went to Africa
To escape the rage of a deadly king
There along the banks of the Nile,
Jesus listened to the song
That the captive children used to sing
They were singin'
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
Through a dry and thirsty land, water from the Kenyon heights
Pours itself out of Lake Sangra's broken heart
There in the Sahara winds Jesus heard the whole world cry
For the healing that would flow from His own scars
The world was singing
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
He will never break His promise - He has written it upon the sky
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
I will never doubt His promise though I doubt my heart, I doubt my eyes My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
He will never break His promise
though the stars should break faith with the sky
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming - my Deliverer is standing by
My Deliverer is coming.
But not only that I do write songs....oh yes...here is one more:
Its called the I have no name I need to find a Recording Studio and FAST Song....
v1. I heard your voice the other day. I fell to my knees and started to pray. You spoke to me and I knew it was time to go.
Chorus: Lord, I will follow you. I will follow you anywhere. I will follow in the footsteps you've laid out. Even when it seems hard to do. I will follow you.
v2. You said come here I will give you rest. I went and you did just that. You said my child I will hold you in my arms and I know you won't let go.
v3. It seems to hard, and I want to give up. Yet you know exactly what to do. You keep is in your arms and you give us strength to go on.
And again: A song I wrote over spring break....where is this coming from....from HIM and HIM alone...
Em G
v 1. Stepping off the tram
D
She looks both ways,
C D C
But knows the only thing to trust in,
D C G
In this vast city is the one above!
Chorus:
G C
He gives you life
C G
He gives you purpose
G C
He gives you grace
G C G
And gives you mercy (1st Time)
G D C
And give you mercy (2nd time)
Em G D
v 2. Watching the ocean waves lap at the sea,
C
He looks at the sun,
D G C D C G
Knowing it’s the one who did great things to be thankful for!
Em G
v 3. They look at the sky,
C
Watching the sun go down,
D C
Knowing its him who made…
G-C-G
Great THINGS a new!
PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE OR COPY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment