Socks & Students
I title this entry like this because I truly believe in wearing fun socks. Even if they do not match. It is my goal in life to wear socks that are warm. I also like to have fun socks that get me through the day. Normally you can’t see them but today you could see them. One of my students said my socks were so bright you could see them a mile away. I love my socks its made me smile.
Ahh my students they are what I see on a regular basis. The stuff they do is adorable especially my youngest class. I like to see if their listening once in a while and make them do silly things. Its cute. They listen well. I like those kids. Plus its an inside to ESL are they listening than see how fast they can get to the workbook page or text page. Its cute.
Gotta love it.. I need more time. I’m so excited about what I’ve been doing but I’m exhausted. Writing this takes time. Oi Vey
Sleep is needed. I’m just worn out.
I sent a package that was supposed to be "local" but it sure wasn't. Rather confused. Oh well such is life.
Till than....
No comments:
Post a Comment