Dear neglected little blog:
So I try writing in my blog but all to often well the Internet goes and I'm left with nothing. Thus it means tedious work. Ehh I throw up my hands. Right now I've been listening to Parachute band. Its been really encouraging. Sine He gives me strength and I need it like non-other.
Lets see....today was one of the best days. I knew HE was with me today. I couldn't have accomplished it today. He was really at work today in one of the classes I teach. IT was amazing. The kids were getting excited about it. It was like a kid playing with toys after Christmas. It was not normal students were excited about stuff and following directions, participating and I was catching their attention. It was def. a work of him. I couldn't have done it without Him....Everything that has breath plays in the background I just want to shout it from the roof tops. But I can't. One thing not to do whistle and sing here. I just want to sing when I'm walking to school. Especially since every morning I have a new song when I wake up. Yes....its def. of Him but I just can't help but sing. But I can't. Music is my de-stressor I can't wait to put on my i-pod and just listen. Its certainly been a blessing to have it. I wish I could play it during the day more often but since my job...can't do it.
The days seem to spin by and by the end of the day 2:55 hits and my last class has to go back to pack up. I hate that and so do they. They don't want to leave :). While I have others calling me a mean teacher for various “un-fair” ness. Its perfectly fair when I say don't do something they go and do it. Ahhh thank goodness FB is now not working, what a shame. The temptation isn't there, and thats a good thing. I've never been so excited to see it go! Thats the sad part. In the mean time my mean teacher badge shines through. I am okay with it! I'm doing my job. If I'm not than it would be mass chaos. As I say this is not a democracy it is a dictatorship. We do not vote. I'm sure students wish we did.
I'm going to Dubai for Spring Break -cue dancing-.... I love it. I'm so excited. I'm jumping up and down. See? JK I'm trying to take a picture a day but its not working. Anyway. I close this for now maybe if I think of something I'll write it out. I'm exhausted. My roomie is making Indian food. Thats what I will consume a LOT of in Dubai. Oh April can't get here fast enough. March is almost here. 1 month till Dubai....YEA!!!!
Ha ha I saw a funny quote today and I shall not post it. Might offend people.
Also I keep putting away my snow puts in hopes for more snow. I don't see a snow day coming. Boo :(
No comments:
Post a Comment