Dear Blogspot,
I'm sorry I've neglected you but you know its just been one of those times. December was VERY busy. I say busy because I was doing things for school and trying to get ready for January. I also did a lot of running. I love running except when its raining and snowy. So if I rained I turned to indoor aerobics/cardio blasting stuff. It worked but its not the same as just running and seeing the creation HE has created. My favorite past time was running to the HUGE American supermarket and picking up stuff for my mom and than walking back. THAT was good because on Joppa Road for those of you from the Baltimore area theres that HUGE hill. Made me think of good ol' Ankara and its massive amount of hills that require lots of muscle to run up if your running and a slow walking pace.
Right now my poor neglected blog there have been a lot of things going on. Someone suggested I blog but by 10 o'clock the last thing you want to do is blog. Not so much fun there. Anyway....my extrovert personality type likes to socialize so I've had something going the past couple Fridays and a dinner at a families house last Thursday. Party on Saturday for Valentines day and other assorted-ness. Tonight is supposed to be the schools Winter Formal which I will go to with a couple of teachers. Who knows. Right now its snowing. Its pretty watching the snowflakes chase each other as the come tumbling down from the sky. That was my poetic nature.
Things to think on.....
I LOVE MUSIC!! I wanted to get a cheap/inexpensive new instrument for 30.00 USD to learn on. BUT my they 1) don't take international cards, 2) my billing address is in the US....bummer. Guess this will be a next year thing. In the mean time I am searching to buy a guitar. I played a lot over Christmas break. I miss that old thing. Its older than me. Not that I'm old but my dad had it in high school and I'm 24. That should give you some idea. In the mean time my music collection over here is becoming UN-Dusted I've been playing my flute and now am joining the band and playing my oboe. My parents would love me. Seeing as who knows how many lessons I took on that thing. YEA! Music is easy no practicing. When do I have time...grading, lesson plans (creative ones too!) and other assorted socializing. Skping with my sister...oh its so good.
Something that I need to think about though while I'm writing this I LOVE my ESL students. They are soooooo adorable. They say cute things. Except when they mis-behave. I have one that does but I moved the seating arrangement. Now he can't seem to stop raising his hand with new-trivia to share with me. Its really cute. I've got a lot of things I already want to fix for next year. Ahh the joys of learning.....I learn a lot every day.
Hmm lets see what else. Its snowing. NOW why can't it snow on a school day????I want a snow day !!!
Yep thats it...oh yeah I'm doing TaeKwonDO I have to change what I eat. Coffee is going to be hard. I like it black so thats a plus
Well blog lets see if I don't ignore you anymore.
-Your Blogger :)
No comments:
Post a Comment