Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not so good

Sorry I'm not the greatest at blogging. Since getting my computer well its been a little crazy. Anyways....

Teaching has been going well. Got a short vacation :) away from it. Next weeks gonna be fun. Testing out the wazoo!!!And than before you know it my birthday!!!!! And than Christmas and than fast forward to June when I go home for a bit. But in the mean time I am enjoying each moment.

I had a chance to go camping. It was a lot of fun. I didn't camp but there was no electricity. And lots of fire :). Made me think of what we used to do at school. Lots of hikes, and camp fires, roasting marshmellows and making s'mores.

Anyways I'm doing pretty well but I really realized how beautiful my feet are even when I can't communicate actions really do speak louder than words.

PS: Xanga land I apologize blogspot is better for now :)

No comments: