Friday, March 13, 2009

I get my strength from the one above

I have cute kids that I teach.....

And I need new ideas for Middle Schoolers. That is not my specialty by any means.

Anyone out there got advice to challenge that 7-8th grade range? It'd be nice.

Cutest thing ever....one of my kids has a heap load of energy. I told him to go run 10 laps on the playground. He did at the morning recess. So....cute. Because I told him to do it AGAIN at the afternoon. Ya he did it. Than I asked where do you get your energy from. He said from the "one above." I said you think he can help you contain your energy? He nodded his head. Than I said lets pray I get some of that energy. Cute kids....really. Plus its ESL kids on top of it. They are so funny they fix each others mistakes. I love what I do. Its exhausting though. One of the things I noticed is that the more I challenge them the more they work better. Gotta keep some busy some less busy because they get overwhelmed.

Each their own I say.....

Till than...adieu !

No comments: