Well...it's been over a month since I updated. Talk about almost hitting the ground running. I left my beloved capital city June 8. Now I am in a place where everyone speaks the same language. I'm even working with Native English speakers. And they get my jokes. It's beautiful.
Some things I miss about Am:
-People
-Hummus
-Hearing the local language
-Currency
-My community
-Laughter
-Random Street vendors
What I don't miss
-Attention, since I stand out
-Crazy Driving
-Lack of bacon
I think the timing was right. I'm in the right place. Because I'm doing okay and glad to be here. I'm glad to be back. It's been over 2 years since I saw my family and friends. Perfect timing.
The one thing I don't like is prices. Things are quite expensive :(.
Overall it's good to see grass and be back.
Some things I miss about Am:
-People
-Hummus
-Hearing the local language
-Currency
-My community
-Laughter
-Random Street vendors
What I don't miss
-Attention, since I stand out
-Crazy Driving
-Lack of bacon
I think the timing was right. I'm in the right place. Because I'm doing okay and glad to be here. I'm glad to be back. It's been over 2 years since I saw my family and friends. Perfect timing.
The one thing I don't like is prices. Things are quite expensive :(.
Overall it's good to see grass and be back.

No comments:
Post a Comment