Thursday, July 26, 2012

Amreeka You're Killing Me

I've officially been in America for almost 2 months. I'm loving each day. But it's tough, America you're killing my waist line :). So much food.


It's not bad but it's been really busy. I'm working and trying to work through life.


Highlights?


I've eaten at Chic-fil-A. I love that place :)


I've seen friends. Not all but some. I've seen people. I've met new people. I've seen old friends. I've been busy.


Just plain busy. For me it's people that are important. Not blogging. Which I am sorry for folks. I need to be around people. The internet is a great communication tool. But human interaction aside from the word of the Lord feeds my soul.


It's what gives me my "gum shin" so to speak.  Perhaps that's not the case. But I'll give you a taste of my summer you can see why I love being here.


Below, grass

Love it....absolutely love.


What are you up too? Have you had encouraging fellowship yet?

No comments: