One of the things I realized that I have is great friends. And I've been so consumed by spending time with them I forgot to update the blog.
A lot of people are leaving so we're doing the R.A.F.T
Reconciliation, went through this. Wasn't pretty but we did.
Affirmation: That's what we're doing now.
Farewell: I'm avoiding this one
Transition: Will happen this summer and when I go home to America and when I come back and everyone is not here :(.
But in the mean time. Every second counts. We're wandering the city. Having fun and enjoying each others company. Weather it means frolicking the city of Amman or trying new things. Going to baseball (love it) and really just trying to live all here. I love online an skype but it winds up taking away from the people I live with. Besides what did people do 10 years ago? We didn't have skype. We didn't have easy internet communication. It just wasn't the same. Hence I'm all in here. All in. Not part in. All in.
A lot of people are leaving so we're doing the R.A.F.T
Reconciliation, went through this. Wasn't pretty but we did.
Affirmation: That's what we're doing now.
Farewell: I'm avoiding this one
Transition: Will happen this summer and when I go home to America and when I come back and everyone is not here :(.
But in the mean time. Every second counts. We're wandering the city. Having fun and enjoying each others company. Weather it means frolicking the city of Amman or trying new things. Going to baseball (love it) and really just trying to live all here. I love online an skype but it winds up taking away from the people I live with. Besides what did people do 10 years ago? We didn't have skype. We didn't have easy internet communication. It just wasn't the same. Hence I'm all in here. All in. Not part in. All in.
No comments:
Post a Comment