Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SO its that time of year. February has got to be the hair pulling, mind boggling portion of the year when teaching. The teacher end can be a bit...er...emm taxing. Life seems to go at a slower pace. Its the winter, that's life.

As a general thing kids know the rules by now. We
Pray they do. Than we soon find ourselves wondering...whats going on.

So I pulled out my "I wills" from last year...and changed this one. I will be kind and considerate of others. Yes, I know its not the exact "I wills" from the character program but it fits. I started a system only a day ago and today the written topic was to finish this thought "My teacher thinks." Out of my small class they all talked about being considerate, kind, not interrupting each other and talking too much. I think I got the point across, but today was one of the best days of February thus far. Here's to another good week. Those journal writings make me smile.

And I'm not trying to be goofy but I have just discovered the font change and exactly how it works. I love what I do that's all for now.

No comments: