Thursday, February 17, 2011

Purity

Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot is one of my favorite books. I lent it out and totally forgot it existed. Umm....yes read it. And being as a single in this area and trying to figure out what HE wants this is a charge to me. Purity...what does it mean. What does it look like. What is a definition of it in MY life. And what HE says it is.

Challenge...challenge...challenge. Don't we dislike them? It makes my brain hurt just thinking about it...challenge...strong faith. Yes, I'll take that....no but I don't want the challenge that comes with it...cue the whining :). I whined today in TKD. I totally got made fun of. But HE doesn't thank goodness.

We'll see how this goes. Reading the book with new eyes....

Oh and yes I get to see Saturday this week :)

That is all...happy weekend!

No comments: