Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Visit to the local ER

Ahh blog readers you get two posts in one night.

Well heres some events from the evening. We'll start off with the fact that hey, I went to the ER. Why? Because I tripped down some stairs....hmm thank you country.

Anyway my klutzy-ness causes my foot to hurt to put pressure on it...yeah it got worse. So I stopped asked my roommate to continue the walk on tennis shoes. It continues to get even more worse...uggh. Roommate (amazing one that she is) suggests ER. We get a ride from yet ANOTHER absolutely AMAZING person. And are forced to wait thankfully not for long. We hang out (pics to come) giggle make light of the situation. Although laughing to much made it hurt worse :(. Bummer. Well I got that taken care of. And after that we see the Doc. Ask for an X-ray etc. While examining my foot and telling him I can't walk. He says "Get up and walk." As if to say prove it. I get up hobble around yes clearly I can't walk. I mean yes we were giggling in the triage room, but you gotta have fun.

They use a wheel chair for x-ray. Last time I was in one of those was oh wait I was 9 getting tonsils out. Never again. I'd rather hobble than use that. They saw nothing....thank goodness. Radiology looks at it tomorrow.

Pictures of the event of the evening to come...

Ahh life is never boring in Jordan.

No comments: