Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Time has flown by
Well, its been a while but I've been pretty busy. I finally have 2 days off. One day is consumed by school the next some shopping and well just some fun stuff. I'm no longer on crutches from my sprained ankle incident. Thankfully its back to normal except I'm working on getting the strength back so if anyone has any ideas. I've gotten back to Tae Kwon Do and will hopefully get back to running soon. Right now I'm doing a lot of stretching to get back into it. 2 weeks without will certainly get you down. But Sunday I should be able to run. Its going to hurt a little but its gotta get back to the normal routine.
I am thankful nothing was broken and VERY thankful to a have some amazing people who helped me out during that time. I think it was a good lesson to realize this is where I belong. For now.
I've been learning a lot about patience. That is why I got the sprained ankle in the first place. Duh....good one. I wasn't patient enough to wait for a taxi. Hmmm I think I learned a good lesson. I'll wait unless I have some place to be or just watch where I step too.
So here's whats been happening. I had my Birthday and a party and a birthday lunch out. Been resting my foot, reading school stuff and not taking many pictures. I will go down town at some point. But till than....I'm kind of limited. The holiday is today so nothing is open. And I want to check out these thrift stores. For sure.
One step at a time friends. Till next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment