Friday, October 1, 2010

A broken sink

Things happen. Things break...its kind of humorous how this one happened. It's just so entertaining. Thankfully nothing was spouting out of the sink but below is pretty self-explanatory:


Now...I am sure your wondering how this happened. Honestly there are no explanations for this. Its kind of funny if you think about it. But it wasn't very well put up at all to begin with. So it was waiting for anything to be leaned against it. It was crazy. But it fell...right off the wall. I am surprised no water came out of it. Clearly there was none. Thankfully no leaks. That would have been even more insane.



Here is the finished project. Note its p on the wall a whole lot better. I am glad no one had to pay for it. This apartment is kind of old so it was nice not to have that happen :).

No comments: