Sunday, September 12, 2010

Trying New Things in AM


In order to spice this blog up a little bit I'm going to start a taste tester randomly. It'll probably be every few weeks. Depending on what unfamiliar product I can get a hold of at the local ducan (kind of like a bakal in Turkey or a 7-11 in America).

So this weeks prize winner is Bitter Lemon, other was known as Vita Limon...I've had it before. I was told it was refreshing. I had to add this to the list of things to try in a foreign country. Now here there aren't too many unfamiliar things so people don't get your hopes up too quickly. We're pretty low key I'd say for the most part.

So here goes the taste test # 1:



The can got a little...loving on the way home

Nope....not on the first try

2nd try, has got to be better

And a 3rd try


I wish...not...we'll try it again but at least not anytime in the next month....


I went shopping the other day and discovered you can truly get anything and everything here at at a price, below a Thanksgiving treat once not found in this country :)


Yum......Can't wait till Thanksgiving and all the fixings to go with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice..