I think I just experienced one. For sure. I had a great day in school but I just wanted to go home and sit and not let me brain think. I did almost take a nap on my desk at school. I'm just tired but thankfully I came home. I made dinner the night before so leftovers were in order. Something I love, Peanut Butter Chinese noodles, the easy way. We can get frozen veggies very easily here. I'm still proud of my chicken soup which I didn't take a picture of, from scratch. It is those little "accomplishments" that your proud of. I did on one hand try to hold on to the side of the pot and nearly caught it on fire...oops...not intentional. Really...but it was humorous, not at the time.
I can't wait to do more cooking now that I've been to the store to get what I need. I might check out more grocery stores here...we'll see.
Below is kicking it old-school, this was taken by a friend who posted some old pictures from when I was in school. The golden calf was used as a prop for one of the plays at school. The attire....I believe I was going through a phase of sorts....thankfully that shirt is NOT in my closet
not sure what I was thinking...
No comments:
Post a Comment