Saturday, December 19, 2009

Break time

Today is the first day in a while I've had a lazy Saturday. Granted I've been packing :) but its been a good Saturday :). I love days like that.

So many things. Christmas parties galore. Christmas shopping in the older part of the city. A visit way outside the city. A few places to go. My class finished up. That is a good thing. I passed it. It was hard. It was undergrad but still challenging I think. I think if I was just taking the class I would've done way better. I'm also not an Online person. I love being in classroom. Weather a teacher or student. I eat up the stories teachers have to tell about experiences and the knowledge they. Maybe its because I'm a geek :). Its true though I love classes and I love education and I just love school. I also love school breaks. Currently I'm in packing mode. Headed elsewhere for break and I'm okay with that. I kind of wish I was going to America sometimes. Go eat a HUGE American cheese burger. Eat at TGI Fridays. Oh I'm so pathetic. I want to go eat Indian and have a meal with my parents. Yeah not so much :)

But I am thankful for the opportunities I've seen kids be lights to each other. HOW cool!! And share with each other!! even cooler. And I just am amazed at whats going on.

Merry Christmas ya'll next post will be elsewhere :)

Love,

Me

No comments: