Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Let it Snow...

...in a can! Today as I've been traveling around I bought snow in a can. Fake snow though it may be, but it is snow none the less. Ahh travels have taken me far and wide but one thing will remain. My lovely country of residence has snow and thats the important thing. I plan on using it in my classroom perhaps. I think it would be fun. I see it now "Let it snow!!" And I do mean let it snow. I think its supposed to snow on Thursday maybe tomorrow. I need to check the weather. I'm hoping to come back to some glorious snow on the ground. Well maybe after every ones gotten back safe and sound and no flights are delayed. This doesn't feel like Christmas maybe its because I'm doing new things. I just don't know how I feel about it all yet. Not being with my family on the most important okay one of the many. Its hard I'll admit and maybe its because I'm close to them. But I do miss my family during this time. Hmm...this too will pass.

Till then,

:) Adios amigos !

No comments: