I've been reading Extreme Devos. Ya'll need to read that seriously. Its an eye opener and its taught me how to seek Him.
Right now...because of my love for music I'm really enjoying "This is my desire." It goes through and is very simple. That is my desire to honor Him. Its all I want to do weather I'm "here" or "there." Honoring Him is simple. Finding my identity in Him is what I've desired and when I went away for a weekend of things it really fell into place. Ahh but its not over yet. He's still working on me. Getting out the "gook" so to speak.
But all in all school has been okay and my class is okay. Nothing too terrible exciting to report. Its been a crazy and busy past few weeks. I'm okay with that. Next week is Thanksgiving. I'm trying to think of things to be thankful for.
I'm ultimately thankful for a God who gave HIS son and laid down HIS life for me! are you thankful for?
Oh I am def. thankful for this too: who knew you could find that randomly here???
And this too:
No comments:
Post a Comment