Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ode to the first year

Pencils, Grade Books, Text books, papers, piled high late at night. I'm finished. My first year with misplaced paper clips, grading tests late at night is over. For the most part.

Its good :) to be finished. I'm chilling out for the next few days. I have a weekend and a day to pack. Plenty of time to wash clothes, clean the apartment, spend time with people I won't see ever possibly until later. I bid farewell to roommate 1 and roommate 2 heads for Greece. I leave not long after on a long trek back. I will be taking two classes this summer. Being a student is going to be wonderful.

This year has been a blast. Busy but fun. I cannot wait to see what next year holds. New students, students from before. It will be wonderful. Thoughts on this year not quite yet. Still kind of processing it all!

Till than,

:)

No comments: