Wow, I can't believe this is the 25th post. I mean its kind of bitter sweet. Tonight was a bitter sweet night. Even though I've known only so many people for one year its been an incredible year.
Anyway it was a wonderful evening filled with great things. Anyways I really had a great day filled with wonderful friends and seeing the end near.
What will happen next? Only He knows :) Its kind of a surreal evening. Like you don't want it to happen but it is. Its a lot like a graduation almost. Like you can't believe it was happening. This year was a lot of firsts. Egypt, Eggs, Bats, in my "own" apartment, TaeKwonDo, living in country for a longer period of time, first year teaching, first year on my own so much more. Its a surprise to see it over. But I'm thankful that I can a-test none of this without His strength. And continue to let my light shine.
Oh yeah and one more thing I've grown up a LOT, I'm still the same spunky personality but I've seen growth in my fellow co-workers and in myself and its pretty neat to see how much everyones changed this year.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment