Sometimes I feel like the un-wanted dessert. Not literally....but I have to make myself taste better so that I become like the dessert everyone wants to try. Or tie kids shoes when they don't do well....its like I'm lacing them back as I help them get back to doing better. Oh the analogies coming out of my brain its really weird.
Anyways...I've been traveling a lot to random places. in the picture....no seriously, I've been traveling and its been a week since I've been back to life and all things good. But it was good to travel. Skittles were at the location I was at. This was fun. I spent time with a good friend. It was nice....
Your going to have to tell me what you think of my new blog layout...
TKD...is starting to become hard lets hope I remember everything.
And I had a whole slew of crazy things and cute things that happened this week. One was when the principal walked in one of my cute students says "look thats the principal." Gotta love em....this is why I do what I do...loving the ESL stuff but its so many different ages...but its still fun.
:)
1 comment:
Hi Ruth,
Thinking about you! We are going to Aquire the Fire May 8th. Last year you went with us. Have 6 teenage girls this year, one more than last year! Jenni, our drummer's girlfriend is going with me. I like the pictures you show,would love to visit. Have a great day! Helen
Post a Comment