Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hmmm Faked Dolma?


During my recent travels I was at a place that was at a famous Library and it had a gift shop. In that gift shop they had recipes that are specific to this part of the world. In my findings I found the Vegetarian cook book for people that life food of this area only for people who don't like meat etc...So because my roommate is one of them I found a Cook Book for just that...Now in flipping through it making sure it was worth the 10 dollars (ok so I'm cheap but considering its not terribly cheap to get there) to shell out for it which I did end up buying I found an interesting one. Faked Dolma. So is it not real :)? Anyway it had the way to make the Dolma stuffing (which is basically stuffed everything) for Vegetarians. Which is nice because its a really good food they don't sell in restaurants :( so we need to learn how to make it what way better than by vegetarian? Anyway that made my day.

The above picture is my travels. I like the road it kind of reminds me of the long road I've been on these days. I will follow Him. I have been song writing. I've never thought I'd do that but HE has given me the gift I guess. I don't know but I've written 3 and I have a few more I think up my sleeve. Maybe I'll post them some day. Anyways I really have been enjoying writing them over the past few weeks. Where it comes from well I know but I thank HIM for that.

Soon very soon....:)

No comments: