Something I've been thinking about it is what I do with my free time. Well at the moment I have very little free time. I'm writing this surrounded by boxes, getting ready to move in 2 days. I haven't been feeling well, but I tend to think when I'm walking home or during my devotional time. How can I do something that will make an impact each-day. I've already done what I'm supposed to do daily. But what can I do to go the extra mile. Including, that I don't need recognition. In a generation where we there is a need for instant gratification. I truly do not need to flaunt it all over social media. But I also hope and pray I can pay attention to the needs of others around me. I hope I can be sensitive to those hurting and pay attention to those who are in need of encouragement. Though it may not be verbal.
May my eyes be looking as if Jesus was looking at people.
May my eyes be looking as if Jesus was looking at people.

No comments:
Post a Comment