Because you just have too :)
I haven't blogged in a while. So much has changed. I'm not living in the Middle East. I'm still hanging out with students but in a completely different capacity.
I also recently started graduate school. I'm at the point where "nomadic" doesn't really apply. Maybe to my living situation it might. I am in the midst of finding cheaper accommodations and finding a housemate. After crunching the number it is 300 dollars less to live in my current place in a 2 bedroom. It also gives more space and not such an open feel to it. That to will get taken care of :).
Today I miss Jordan and there is a reason.
Easter... one of my favorite holidays. Not just because Jesus died and rose again and we get to celebrate his glorious resurrection. It's because of the customs. It's because in that country people who celebrate Easter visit their neighbors and family they know. They stop to have coffee and special date cookies. It's a time where the church can actually be the church and fellowship.
So while you are celebrating, why not set up a visit with someone. Share life, pray, and catch up. Take a moment and pause.
Smile :)


No comments:
Post a Comment