Well Ladies and Gentleman it has been far to long...
Where have I been dear blog-e-sphere?
I had surgery in the beginning of October. Life was great until the last week in September I got really sick.
I thought perhaps it was appendicitis. I had severe pain in my stomach and was not able to keep food down. Really bad chills. I didn't think about anything else. I'm young. They did an ultra sound. Turns out it was not what people thought it was. 68 stones later it turns out it was my gallbladder.
Who knew...not sure how it happened. It's hereditary so they say. But I'm thankful that mine is not causing my problems. I really saw the community in both aspects come along side. I had soup, meals, and more provided. However, how do I know I had 68 stones? Some dear friends counted. The doctor told me I could build a house :)
I'm really amazed at how this year has come to an end. I've learned so much and have so much more to learn. The thing about growing in your faith is you are never complete until the day you die. HE brings people alongside you to challenge you and keep you accountable.
All I can say is I praise God for getting me to this point and as I head to figure out where HE leads me next I'll be ready. It's all in HIS hands. He's got the best in store.
Many blessings for this year and may you too seek HIS face in 2015.
And PLEASE keep me in your thoughts as I navigate what is next.
Where have I been dear blog-e-sphere?
I had surgery in the beginning of October. Life was great until the last week in September I got really sick.
I thought perhaps it was appendicitis. I had severe pain in my stomach and was not able to keep food down. Really bad chills. I didn't think about anything else. I'm young. They did an ultra sound. Turns out it was not what people thought it was. 68 stones later it turns out it was my gallbladder.
Who knew...not sure how it happened. It's hereditary so they say. But I'm thankful that mine is not causing my problems. I really saw the community in both aspects come along side. I had soup, meals, and more provided. However, how do I know I had 68 stones? Some dear friends counted. The doctor told me I could build a house :)
I'm really amazed at how this year has come to an end. I've learned so much and have so much more to learn. The thing about growing in your faith is you are never complete until the day you die. HE brings people alongside you to challenge you and keep you accountable.
All I can say is I praise God for getting me to this point and as I head to figure out where HE leads me next I'll be ready. It's all in HIS hands. He's got the best in store.
Many blessings for this year and may you too seek HIS face in 2015.
And PLEASE keep me in your thoughts as I navigate what is next.

No comments:
Post a Comment