Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Famous

We all know Kate Middleton now Princess Kate (forgive me if I'm wrong, wrong country!). Anyways near my neck of the woods is where her former preschool was. I think they lived where I am currently. This beautiful city is ever so expanding. So it doesn't surprise me that where I am is no longer the up and coming. Well, okay it is still. But that being said this is very different than other places.

I live on a famous street that once had a park and now there are two towers :(. It's kind of a bummer.


I wish that park was there. My balcony finally got cleaned out.  With visitors and it being so nice it was kind of a must be clean. It's still dusty but this country is FILLED with dust. But it's cleaner. I just took one BIG trash bag and just dumped everything in it and took it to the dumpster :). That was freeing.


A clean home is a happy heart (what's that saying?)


Keeping Calm and dreaming of a pool (the balcony is clean now I can purchase my wading pool :) August will be bearable lol)

No comments: