Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why so little?

I came across an interesting article discussing the minority here. Why so little left? One reason is what they believe in jeopardy. Another is because they have opportunities and they leave. More education or more educated down the other side of the river. I found it interesting. How many people here leaving...leaving little of the minority left. It's sad but true. So many things have happened over yonder and yet we sometimes choose to ignore it. The people in the minority get pressured. Esp. when they choose not to follow others (i.e. a certain country). That situation is truly a mess. And we stand idly by....hoping the situation will improve. Thinking it will get better. One day...

It really is one day at a time. And a reminder to stand firm no matter how hard the situation. And for others a reminder to be thankful that we do not have to endure it. So when your talking to HIM be thankful your not going thru what so many have done or have had to do. Leave with nothing and go to a new place having been persecuted for what you believe. And it's not just here either. It's all over the "eastern" portion of this word. 

Think...





And now a treat below is me with the my students, I removed faces. There's to much risk posting pictures with faces out there so here below: I am smiling :)



No comments: