Christmas has gone and passed. It seems to go by quickly every year. To my friends in the states Christmas is coming later than anticipated.
But every year people seem to get wrapped up in the presents. I myself am not one to speak. I LOVE buying Christmas presents. I do have a budge however. But buying things for people and making it special and a memory is something I enjoy doing. Christmas passed a little to quickly as I was traveling for most of it. Looking back and following where I did I am amazed that HE came down to a cold town. Was born with the lowest of the low. HE didn't have anything fancy just came to save us. And walking HIS footsteps and imagining what it may have been like to carry that cross. I'm in awe as always. Remember what HE has done this year and if you ever have a chance to see it I highly recommend it :).
Glad I went. HE is good remember that this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment