Wow! Its cold outside. And inside. Houses in this part of the world are not designed to be warm and cozy. No way. They are designed to be cool. Well seeing as I'm not going to freeze this winter we looked at the price of what it would cost. OUCH! So we're looking at wall mounting ones. In the mean time I'm cold. It mostly cause my body just can't handle it. And after being spoiled rotten in another place because they heat was cheaper well, I still can't handle the cold. So, due to the fact that I refuse to freeze I went and purchased a small but useful fan heater. It is safe, affordable and not gas. Gas ones tend to burn gas and are quite dangerous. If you have kids they say NOT a good idea. Plus with wall heaters you have them, you get them on the wall you have them for a few years than you replace them. Ahh brilliant :). Hopefully this works. The oil stuff is out this year. But in the mean time my cute-zy little fan is keeping my room toasty and warm. The one I plugged in left here myriads ago sparked the second I plugged it in. Can't be safe can it.
Oh well....keeping toasty till than :)
Welcome to Decembers cold snap.
No comments:
Post a Comment