Happy 4th ya'll. I got a new computer :). Still have to transfer my files over at some point. Looking forward to getting things together on that end. Right now I'm just trying to to keep a float. With the holiday weekend I took a welcome break and headed to the Ocean. Pictures to come.
I did finally upload these:

Above the roommate trio from 2 years ago :) the roommate to the Left was a HUGE help!

This is someone I'm going to miss I hope to see her again soon :)

I was up north and had to get a picture of this!

Last time I walked this path :(
Forgive the nostalgic feelings. Life is just a bit transitional and its fun to look back and see where I've been.
See this:
Points to those who know where it is:

Sorry its uhh just a bit on the side :) Oh well! Extra for having to stare at it from the side!
No comments:
Post a Comment