Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tranistional Phase of life



So recently I packed 3 suitcases to head back to the US and than onto another country after a short summer break. I feel as though the past 10 days have been a bit of a whirlwind. Much like the Tornado I had to go to the basement for when I was in the Mid-West this past week. I thought and was thinking to myself how I'm being prepared during these days to come for something that I have no idea how long it will take but I know its my calling.

Years ago I had it placed on my heart to go and now I'm going. Its almost surreal. I'm excited and hope to visit places with good friends while I'm there. FB is not working properly to upload pictures but I feel that this picture best describes how I feel right now. I often see my life as a picture and I only get to see a portion of it. One day I'll look back and be thankful that it was only revealed a bit at a time. For now I feel like I just want to know. What is it going to be like to stay in a country for a whole year! Wow!



Its just one part at a time. The rest you can't see. How incredible it is to be able to say and look back on it one day and say my picture during that season was truly something to thank HIM for.

In the mean time I enjoy American things and good friends. I'm truly blessed in this area. Though its sometimes difficult when I like to be spontaneous and during the school year I don't do as many things during the week so I'm feeling quite busy. Thankfully during the day I run/relax/ and take care of business for my departure date.

Till than,

Keep Pressing on fellow travelers! There is a sweet end one day!

No comments: