Yes! There are 4 weeks left. The finish line is clear. I've run this portion of the race. I've run it as best as I could and I'm sprinting to the finish line! I'm almost done!! Wahoo!!!
I can't wait till summer. Its going to be a busy time though. Today I fixed my calendar to make sure I don't forget events as this time draws near. Its going to be a challenge to make sure I am where I need to be but the calendar will help me. I even get email reminders. Now all I needs is an iTouch and life will be awesome...no I'm not getting green eyes but technological calenders that sync appear to be so much easier.
We'll see.. in the mean time I do my best to stay focused and not grow wear.
I can do this and I will do it well! Only with His help of course.
On a side note....I must say allrecipes.com is a HUGE life savor. I highly recommend it for anyone and everyone.
Happy Almost Friday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment