Why does a pencil cause a child so much stress? Ahh such is time before spring break. Students are funny right before break. "What do I do with this pencil? Its not mine?" Respond in kind, "Move it or just leave it there." Its a pencil. Yes the kids and teachers are ready for break. I am hoping to enjoy mine. I'm tired and you can see the kids are starting to "grate" on each others nerves. I find it interestingly amusing to observe behaviors right before break time. Summer I think is even more exciting than Spring break. But when its been months since you've even had a break you find it time for a much needed time off. People travel more during holidays because you do have time off.
Regardless its time for a break. This week isn't over by a long shot. But at least its drawing close. I've done report card comments, graded, tested, and so much more. Now I have to get ready for the Monday after break. There will be no "hitting" the ground running on this end. I try to avoid that especially having things prepped and printed. Lessons ready to go. That's just a personal preference.
So much has been going on in my life though. I can't go into detail. But I can say that things are changing and HE is because of it. Things are coming together and appear to be knitting together one by one. Its thrilling to see where He is going to lead. If it is going home or going else where in this part of the world. Only He knows.
He is the one who knew my plans before I did and I am just having patience. Doing the waiting thing. That is a bit hard. But I can do it. I hope to know soon. But HE is the one who knows the exact location of my place next school year. International schooling is a place where I've felt led to serve. We'll see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment