Sorry I've been lets see...gone. For a while. I'm in the midst of helping my school get accredited. Moving venue...and traveling from the US...the Emirates and more.
So here's my sorrowful apology. However life in Third Grade has been a blast. I love my kiddos. However it seems they need a little extra "gum-shin" to get started. It's like starting a car on a cold morning. Welcome February. Which is almost over ironically. We have March and Science fair (eeep) and this teacher is trying to make sure projects work. Not so much....But I'll give you some highlights of my life over the past few months.
Valentines Day
A Desert in the AE
Al Ain Mall
Weather vane
Snow in AM :)
So here's my sorrowful apology. However life in Third Grade has been a blast. I love my kiddos. However it seems they need a little extra "gum-shin" to get started. It's like starting a car on a cold morning. Welcome February. Which is almost over ironically. We have March and Science fair (eeep) and this teacher is trying to make sure projects work. Not so much....But I'll give you some highlights of my life over the past few months.
Valentines Day
A Desert in the AE
Al Ain Mall
Weather vane
Snow in AM :)
No comments:
Post a Comment