Friday, August 12, 2011

Changes

In a few days I will be back to work for the all staff stuff. Yikes! I'm so not ready. Things just keep changing. Left right and center. I'm still breathing thankfully. It's stuff one cannot control but it is enough to make ones' head spin around a little. QUITE literally. Enough of that though.

I went to Egypt. I went to the beach. It was forced relaxation. I had no access to electronic gadgets. Even my cell phone was roaming. I wasn't about to use that :). It was freeing. And wonderful. I in fact am working on lessening the usage of electronics and internet. Once school starts I'm back in school mode.

It'll be good to get back. I'm ready, my classroom is taking forever though. I feel like I worked there all day and absolutely nothing got done. I hope that changes tomorrow. It's the tedious stuff but the important stuff. Contact paper will be my demise. But it's necessary to keep stuff in line.

Pictures to come later.

It's sun down = crazy drivers getting home from where they are. Driving fast and oh yes people out and about. Went out last night and man the McDonald's restaurant was packed!

I'll be glad when school starts :) I will forget what month it is.


2 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

I found you!!!! (I've had your old blog address, then I saw you read my blog, so I found you again! ) Yea, hope your year gets to a great start, we are starting Monday. Love, Sara

NomadicOne said...

Yea :) Hope you have a great start as well!