Sunday, March 20, 2011

To the dentist

In America you need dental insurance to go to the dentist. Well, this I do not have. Thankfully in Turkey and now here I do not have to worry about it. It is in fact cheaper (oh yes!) to go to the dentist overseas than in America. Crazy insurance policy. Anyway its been a while since I had been to the dentist. I am good at teeth care. I mean I had braces. We won't go into how much my parents spent on that treatment to have straight teeth. I'm glad because my teeth look nice now.

So seeing as its been a while I've been dragging my feet here. Finally the left side of my mouth was bothering me. Umm..its time.  I go I get a GOOD cleaning feels wonderful to have nice clean teeth and we talk cavity. Last time I went to the dentist (Spring 09) we said we'd leave it. I am so glad I got it taken care of.  I also got this awesome appliance at a reasonable rate. And now I have happy teeth.

No root canals yet :)

Here's a reminder of our teeth:












No comments: