Why one asks? Well its supposed to rain. And if it gets really cold maybe we'll get a snow day. A snow day a snow day. Okay I'm such the child when it comes to a snow day. But I mean seriously who doesn't want a day to play or in my case knit. Knitting a scarf for a good friend. Its halfway done but than I've had Christmas presents sitting in my room and January came in with a storm. Literally two split weekends in a row. They take their toll eventually. Plus well I had a bit of cash. But thats okay, they are getting sent out this week. And next.
Someone threw away my other envelopes. Oh well. They aren't expensive. But regardless I need to get that taken care of. Oi vey.
How goes it out there blogging world? A play just happened at school, Robin Hood, the Musical. It was good and great to see students in different areas using talents in various capacities. I'm super thankful for the chance to give some of my time :).
Below is a picture I took off the schools camera because my batteries died the day I went:
These were taken at the Ampi-theater here :) Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment