Monday, September 14, 2009

Laughter its good medicine

I think laughter is a gift from God. Lets me be honest. Its something I value. I really love it. I've had those moments. I miss laughter with the family but here there needs to be laughter. Especially when you do something well...silly.

I know I know its silly I love to laugh at myself. Its just fun. I need laughter. Its a de-stressor.

One of my kids tried to get my attention last week in class. I told them we're not trying to land a plane in here. He thought it was funny. Even if the kids only think I'm funny I'm personally glad.

I said something else that was funny. China....but I never got past it.


I'm a fan of relating particular things. Haven't gotten as good as I'd like too get at it.


Well.....first weeks of school are over. What I'm doing is in full swing. Kids make me smile. They make me sad (and they know why), they make me rejoice, they make me smile. I love what I do. But why is there such uncertainty about next year? Only He knows whats next.


That I do know :)

For I know the PLANS I have for YOU!!!

Take hold folks :) even when it seems bleak he is there...

Oh yes and I love that right now ice-cream is starting to disappear. Apparently its too cold...

No comments: